For 20 years or so I have been in Software Development. During that time I have used many tools, languages, and technologies. I started out programming with a small book on QuickBASIC. I later moved on to Visual Basic for DOS. Windows then came along and I starting using Visual Basic for Windows, I then migrated to Visual Basic .NET and eventually ended up using Visual C#. I work as a Team Leader at Quicken Loans, based in Detroit, MI. I am a public speaker and present internationally on a lot of different technology topics, a list of them are available at //www.josephguadagno.net/presentations/. I have been recognized as a Microsoft MVP in .NET (since 2009) and a Friends of Red Gate program (since 2015).
Some of my notable achievements
- Former President and Vice President of INETA North America (2007-2015)
- Founder of the Southeast Valley .NET User Group (SEVDNUG) in Chandler, AZ (2007-2013)
- Currently serving on my the City of Chandler‘s Parks and Recreation board (since 2010)
- Telerik MVP (2010 to 2012)
- Microsoft Visual Basic MVP (1996)
Open Source Projects (https://github.com/jguadagno)
- BingSharp: A wrapper around the Bing API in C#
- bootstrapThemeSwitcher: jquery plugin to dynamically load Bootstrap themes
- twbs-flickrCarousel: a bootstrap carousel to loop through Flickr pictures
Events I organize or participate in
- Desert Code Camp
- Organizer for the 1st Time MVP event at the MVP Summit
- MVP 2 MVP Sessions at MVP Summit.
- Awesome bean pusher at GeekGive at the MVP Summit.
If you want me to review your book or product on this site. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are curious about what technologies were used to build this site, go here.