Joe Guadagno is a Director of Engineering at Rocket Mortgage, the nation’s largest mortgage lender based in Detroit, Michigan. He has been writing software for over 20 years, has been an active member of the .NET community, serving as a Microsoft MVP in .NET for more than ten years. At Rocket Mortgage, he leads three software development teams building and modernizing our internal services. He has spoken through the United States and international events on topics ranging from Microsoft .NET, Microsoft Azure, Ionic, Bootstrap, and many others. You can see the complete list at https://www.josephguadagno.net/presentations. When not sitting at a computer, Joe loves to hang out with his family and play games. When not playing games with the family, Joe is checking out the latest in Home Automation. You can connect with Joe on Twitter at @jguadagno, Facebook at JosephGuadagnoNet, and on his blog at https://www.josephguadagno.net
Some of my notable achievements
- Streaming ‘Coding with JoeG’ on Twitch
- Telerik Ninja - August 2020
- C# Corner MVP - Sept 2020
- Friend of Redgate program (2015 to 2018)
- Former President,Vice President, and Marketing Director of INETA North America (2007-2015)
- Founder of the Southeast Valley .NET User Group (SEVDNUG) in Chandler, AZ (2007-2013)
- Currently serving on my the City of Chandler’s Parks and Recreation board (2010 to 2018)
- Telerik MVP (2010 to 2012)
- Microsoft Visual Basic MVP (1996)
Open Source Projects (https://github.com/jguadagno)
- BingSharp: A wrapper around the Bing API in C#
- bootstrapThemeSwitcher: jquery plugin to dynamically load Bootstrap themes
- twbs-flickrCarousel: a bootstrap carousel to loop through Flickr pictures
Events I organize or participate in
- Desert Code Camp
- Organizer for the 1st Time MVP event at the MVP Summit
- MVP 2 MVP Sessions at MVP Summit.
- Awesome bean pusher at GeekGive at the MVP Summit.
If you want me to review your book or product on this site. Please contact me at email@example.com
Share onTwitter Facebook LinkedIn Reddit
Like what you read?
Please consider sponsoring this blog.