If you would like for me to speak at your event, please contact me.
To see a list of events that I have spoken at, please visit Joseph Guadagno’s Speaking Engagements
Below are all the talks that I have given. You’ll find the content level of talks on each talk page, links to slide decks, source code, videos (if any), and any additional resources for this talk.
- 6 (or so) new features of .NET 6
- A Lap Around Microsoft Azure
- Application Architecture Patterns
- Build and Ship It!
- Building a Talk for an Event
- Building and Deploying a New Cloud App from Scratch (Workshop)
- Communication is Hard. Make it better with Azure Communication Services.
- Debugging Tips and Tricks with JetBrains Rider
- Debugging Tips and Tricks with Visual Studio
- From Problem Child to Poster Child, a Story of Peopling
- Getting Starting with Ionic v4
- Introduction to ASP.NET Core
- Introduction to Bootstrap Components
- Introduction to Bootstrap (Long)
- Introduction to Bootstrap
- Look into your Application with Azure Application Insights
- Making your application more responsive with Async
- Migrate It!
- Presentation Preparedness
- Protecting a .NET Core API with Microsoft Identity Platform
- Scale It!
- Scaling Your .NET Application Using Azure
- Spruce up your Application with Bootstrap
- TypeScript for the Microsoft Developer
- Using Microsoft Azure Storage Services
- What’s Happening in My App?
- Write Once, Run Everywhere
- Write Uno Time, Run Everywhere with the Uno Platform
These presentations are retired and no longer given. If you wish to have me present them, please contact me.
- Bootstrap 4.0 - What is it? How to use it
- Bootstrap 4.0 – What’s new
- Databinding and Data validation improvements in ASP.NET 4.5 web forms
- .NET 5 - What is it?
- Help Your Application Scale with Azure
- Improve your Application Debugging with IntelliTrace
- Introduction to ASP.NET MVC
- Introduction to jQuery Mobile
Share onTwitter Facebook LinkedIn Reddit
Like what you read?
Please consider sponsoring this blog.