If you would like for me to speak at your event, please contact me.
To see a list of events that I have spoken at, please visit Joseph Guadagno’s Speaking Engagements
Below are all of the talks that I have given. You’ll find the content level of talks on each talk page, links to slides, source code, videos (if any), and any additional resources for this talk.
- A Lap Around Microsoft Azure
- Application Architecture Patterns
- Bootstrap 4.0 - What is it? How to use it
- Bootstrap 4.0 – What’s new
- Build and Ship It!
- Building a Talk for an Event
- Debugging Tips and Tricks with JetBrains Rider
- Debugging Tips and Tricks with Visual Studio
- .NET 5 - What is it?
- Getting Starting with Ionic v4
- Introduction to ASP.NET Core
- Introduction to Bootstrap Components
- Introduction to Bootstrap (Long)
- Introduction to Bootstrap
- Look into your Application with Azure Application Insights
- Making your application more responsive with Async
- Migrate It!
- Presentation Preparedness
- Protecting a .NET Core API with Microsoft Identity Platform
- Scale It!
- Spruce up your Application with Bootstrap
- TypeScript for the Microsoft Developer
- Using Microsoft Azure Storage Services
- Write Once, Run Everywhere
- Write Uno Time, Run Everywhere with the Uno Platform
These presentations are retired and no longer given. If you wish to have me present them, please reach out to me directly at contact me.