A few weeks ago, I embarked on a task to move one of my sites from a traditional hosting provider to Windows Azure Web Sites. I did this for a few reasons and it has nothing to do with the hosting provider.
- I was helping out at one of Global Windows Azure Boot Camps, so I felt I should see what it’s like first hand.
- The site I moved needed to be able to scale up on certain days/weeks.
- I’m a geek and wanted a new “toy” to play with.
This blog post is the first in a few that will talk about the different parts of the overall “Migration”
- Part 1: Creating the Account
- Part 2: Management Portal
- Part 3: Creating the Web Site
- Part 4: Customizing the Web Site
- Part 5: The Database
- Part 6: Publishing
- Part 7: Subdomains
- Part 8: Monitoring
The “Parts” will be updated as the posts are published.
Share onTwitter Facebook LinkedIn Reddit
Like what you read?
Please consider sponsoring this blog.