Since being elected the President of INETA North America in April, I have heard some good and bad things about INETA from several people. I want to make INETA better and more relevant for people and user groups. That being said, I will be at Microsoft Tech·Ed in Atlanta next week along with the rest of the INETA board and would like to chat with people about the good, bad and ugly of INETA. I will be
- At the INETA Community Leadership Summit on Sunday
- The INETA Booth in the Connect Zone on the Expo floor at 12:30 pm daily for the INETA raffle.
- Community Night on Tuesday
- Walking throughout the convention center.
If you have some compliments, complains, suggestions or just want to chat, here’s how you can get a hold of me:
- Come to the INETA Community Leadership Summit on Sunday.
- My TechEd contact card, contact me there or setup a meeting using that sites tool.
- Hit me up on Twitter at @jguadagno.
- Look for me wearing my pink INETA shirt or my blue Polo shirt.
- Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meeting.
I look forward to chatting with you.