Are you going to PASS Summit 2011 in October? If so, you might want to check out the updated site I launched called PASS Summit Events. PASS Summit Events will be your one stop shop for all of the events and after parties at PASS Summit 2011. Anyone can create an event on the site, all you need to do is sign in with your Windows Live credentials. Once signed in a link to create an event will appear. Please note, the event will not be available until it is reviewed and approved for display by an administrator. I added a few social media features like integration with Facebook and Twitter. A cleaner more consistent UI, bitly url shorten for sharing the event. And better support for Bing maps. Check out the site.
Don’t feel like checking out the site every day to see what is happening? Here are a few resources to help you.
- The site https://www.passsummitevents.info/default.aspx
- RSS Feed https://www.passsummitevents.info/rss.ashx
- GeoRSS Feed https://www.passsummitevents.info/rss.ashx?format=geo
- iCal Feed https://www.passsummitevents.info/calendar.ashx
- Map of events https://www.passsummitevents.info/map.aspx
- Flickr https://www.passsummitevents.info/flickr.aspx
You will be able to view all of the events that are happening, even filter by day. In addition, you can view the events on a Map, and check out the event info.
- Mobile Site https://www.passsummitevents.info/m/default.aspx
- Mobile Map https://www.passsummitevents.info/m/m.aspx
- Windows Phone 7 App Not available
- iPhone and iPad App https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mvp-events/id416291827?mt=8
Bellevue / Seattle
In case you do not want to check out the events. Here are some other resources, also accessible from the site.
- Bing Local - Bellevue https://www.bing.com/local/default.aspx?q=Bellevue%2C+WA&go=&form=LLSV
- Bing Local - Seattle https://www.bing.com/local/default.aspx?q=Seattle%2C+WA&go=&form=LLSV
- Transportation - Bellevue https://www.ci.bellevue.wa.us/transportation.htm
- Transportation - Seattle https://www.seattle.gov/transportation/
Share onTwitter Facebook LinkedIn Reddit
Like what you read?
Please consider sponsoring this blog.