Plugins are an easy (in most cases) way to add additional functionality to your stream. Here is a collection of plugins that I use or are considering on using
Plugins I use
These are plugins that I currently use.
Empty, I’m still researching plugins
Plugins to Research
These are plugins for OBS that I want to research a little more to potentially add to my stream
- Move Transition - This provides a smooth transition between objects in your scenes
- Spectralizer - A visualization of the music you are playing. Think of it as an old school equalizer
- Shader Filter - This plugin provides a shader that can mask the stream, think of frost on a window in the winter.
- Closed Captioning - This plugin uses the Google speech api in real time to provide real time closed captioning for your stream.
- NDI Setup for Skype - This is how you can use Skype within OBS to allow for guest streams. It captures the Skype video as a source in OBS.
Have any suggestions for plugins for me to give a shot, shoot me an email.
Share onTwitter Facebook LinkedIn Reddit
Like what you read?
Please consider sponsoring this blog.